Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tech Tuesday

I was listening to the Genealogy Gem podcast this morning while I did my outside watering.  A listener had wrote to Lisa asking about scanners.  Boy, did Lisa get some great ideas from other listeners.  I learned that there is a scanner that has an attachment for slides.  Also, there is a scanner that is small and portable and runs on batteries and there's something called a wand scanner that's even smaller.  I'm going to do some research on the battery operated one.  I have an app on my iphone that will take a picture of a document or book page and turn it into a pdf.  It works great so I think I can use that when I'm at the library.  But I would like something I could scan pictures if I was visiting family and they had pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment