Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Wondering

I've been having a hard time deciding what line or person I would like to research.  I find all of it so fascinating and just want to learn more about everyone.  I know I need to pick a person and go from there.  I search a little bit for my great grandfather Galen O. Nailer.  His father's line is very easy but his mother's line has some dead ends.   Then the next day I decide to search my great grandma Pontious, Ethel Florence Higgins, and her line.  But I cannot find any information on her or her parents.  I was told all through my childhood that Grandma Marie, Ethel's daughter,  was native american but I can't find any information on that.  My cousin Sherri said she heard that there might be greek on the Pontious side but haven't found that either.  Grandma Marie's full name is Sylvia Marie Pontious from Effingham, Illinois.  Maybe I should start there since it's such a mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment